We don’t just meet our clients expectations,
we exceed them.
We conduct a thorough analysis where we look to reduce costs by investigating budgeted expenses and where and when possible in this respect, we offer a unique package.
It’s also vital that regular property and health and safety inspections take place.
- We manage the apportionment, invoicing and collection of service charges. This includes follow up reminder letters and in the case of non payment, liaison with solicitors to ensure legal proceedings are instigated in order to maintain excellent collection rates.
- The preparation of Service Charge and Sinking Fund Budgets in conjunction with the board of directors and the presentation of same at General Meetings.
- The maintenance and reconciliation of bank accounts both current and investment and the keeping of books of first entry to trial balance stage in compliance with Accounting Standards.
- The preparation of routine and timely financial reports to assist in decision making.
- The preparation and presentation of all books and financial records for Audit and the fielding of queries relating to same.
- The archiving of all year end material.
- We act as Company Secretary to the OMC.
- We prepare returns for filing with the CRO including the Annual Return, Change of director/secretary, change of registered office and the filing of Special Resolutions.
- We maintain all legal documents pertinent to the OMC and meet all requests for the inspection of same.
- We maintain the Membership Register of the OMC and issue new owners with Membership Certificates on change of ownership.
- We convene on the instructions of the OMC’s Company Secretary, all General Meetings and prepare, produce and circulate the necessary reports and notices in accordance with the Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011 and advise on the conduct of all such meetings.
- We prepare in conjunction with the board the minutes of general meetings and issue same when agreed.
- We prepare draft minutes of meetings of directors and maintain records of same.
- We provide the registered office address and maintain the company seal and minute book.
- We appraise directors of codes of best practice and changes in relevant legislation.
- We conduct regular site inspections.
- We undertake a site needs assessment.
- We tender for and procure essential services in agreement with budget and review contract performance.
- We review Sinking Fund/Building Investment Funds and agree plans for the implementation of same.
- We review insurance requirements in conjunction with appointed brokers and execute risk assessments and valuations in agreement with client companies.